OF THE WAY
In our experience, a credible performance baseline, formalized redesign process and disclipned project management are critical.
SELAT, leveraging proven methodologies, takes a deliberate and precise approach toward analyzing and improving key components of the revenue cycle toward optimization.
Our consultants assess partner's revenue cycle, benchmark it against industry leading practice Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and implement recommendations designed to generate measurable financial results.
We have designed a five-phased approach for the implementation
of a successful revenue cycle management,
We collaborate with clients and review relevant performance data to identify and document perceived challenges to create an initial project scope
We conduct a detailed operational assessment of targeted revenue cycle components, benchmark organization performance against industry leading practice, identify areas of opportunity and recommend an action plan for improved performance.
Evaluating current revenue cycle processes for strategic, operational and technological issues
- Studying current revenue cycle processes and assessing
management and staffing model
- Benchmarking organizational performance to industry leading
- A formal action plan and roadmap for financial success
We outline the revenue cycle improvement project plan through a collaborative process with the client's management team to define revenue cycle activity and develop the steps necessary to achieve key revenue cycle goals. Once formalized, this plan will be the roadmap for revenue cycle success.
of Action Plan
Based on the assessment findings, we will present a formal action plan to client leadership designed to drive revenue cycle performance improvement. The customized action plan will include formal prioritized recommendations, required steps for execution and intended results
Using strict project managed workflows that produce predictable and reliable results, our experienced, multi-disciplinary team formalizes implemtation activities, project plans and monitoring tools ensure that critical milestones are met.
Our team will report regularly to client leadership on four key areas:
- Weekly/bi-weekly project status/performance updates
- Identified risks associated with project steps
- Risk mitigation recommendations
- Collaboration needed on next steps As part of our services, our healthcare revenue cycle management ensures that your revenue cycle system and IT system are running in sync so you can achieve greater ROI.
OF KNOW HOW
Our approach to the transition of knowledge is implemented
utilizing a combination of the following strategic and tactics:
- Align business strategy and
services transition initiatives,
guide execution of enterprise
wide of RCM
- Ensure adequate risk mitigation
- Program sponsorship
- Coordination, communication
and control between process
- Provide for knowledge transfer
and knowledge management.
- Opportunity identification and
enable demand aggregation.
cross-geography, cross-vendor alignment.
- Manage service levels.
- Manage relationships,
performance and resources.
- Manage scope and integration,
contract management, risks and
- Reporting, meetings, escalation