MEDICAL CODING FOR SIMPLER HEALTHCARE
Patient health information is collected and reported for subsequent treatments and must be easy to find, use and understand.
Medical coding should apply every time you visit a high-quality healthcare provider, and coding is a key component of RCM.
Appointment setting, transcripts of physician’s notes, lab and radiology results, and outpatient visits and other medical records all feed into the Selat Coding system.
With coding, the power to analyze, diagnose, treat, report and bill are yours.
The implementation of international standards codes is significant opportunity for health care organizations to upgrade the quality of healthcare transactional data.
It is also a big complex amendment in the area of clinical coding.
Even if organizations decide to move natively in new code set through strategic system upgrades, mapping between current and new is still a vital cog in their codes implementation cycle.
using Aircoder to enjoy the following Key Features:
Codes to any code set – ICD-9,10,11 (WHO, AM, CM or any version), CPT, ACHI, Snomed-CT and more.
Codes to multiple code sets simultaneously.
Applies coding rules.
Includes over 10 years of actual data written by doctors from multiple countries, including their unique misspellings and acronyms.
Bulk upload thousands of episodes and it will code them while you sleep!
Fully supervised system with no extra work or cost to you. A perfect hybrid of artificial intelligence and first-class service delivery.
Ongoing consistent meta-commentary. Don’t wait for a bi-annual audit to find out your coding quality is sub-optimal.
Handles misspellings, acronyms, con textual relevance, age and gender and even different geographies.
Does not require coders
Integration available with any EMR.
Get in touch to find out more about this brand new product This is the future, this is Aircoder
Mapp your CODES
TO EFFECTIVE RCM
For Healthcare Organizations who send and receive data, Selat product provides a cost- effective, flexible platform to map and normalize clinical data.
Selat and our international partners set our self apart from other normalization organizations with our innovative and collaborative spirit.
How can medical coding benefit my healthcare facility?
- Medical Coding can simplify your healthcare management process
- Coding helps to generate crystal clear patient records
- Use of accurate data means better analysis and more informed decisions
- With coding, you can get paid smoothly and accurately for the services you provide
- Coding translate patient touchpoints into the language of claims and reimbursement
- Refer quickly to assessments, diagnosis, procedures, medical services and equipment
- Know what treatments and services have been supplied to the patient at a glance
- Understand what treatment and services the patient has supplied themselves.
- Record and view unusual circumstances or medical conditions that might affect how care is accessed, managed, delivered and billed.
- The coding process is carried out using the International Classification Disease which is compatible with healthcare codes renovations and CCHI new regulations
- Coding simplifies the entirety of your care process.
- It saves money, reduces mistakes and brings a host of benefits to your organization. Applying the process can take anything from a few minutes to several months, but Selat are here